Thurman Psychological needed a mobile-friendly, visually appealing, modern website design to update its brand and presence on the web. The client’s goal is to reach out to prospective clients in the Council Bluffs, IA and Omaha, NE area, as well as serve and support current clients of Thurman Psychological. The new site should include new or updated content for each service offering and use relevant keywords to enhance the site’s ranking in Google search results.
Website Design and Setup Requirements
- Work with client to create a custom website interface – layout, colors, and fonts
- Set up website architecture and simplistic navigation system
- Implement nameplate/logo placement and design
- Integrate content management system
- Set up of contact forms and policy forms
- Mobile responsiveness to improve usability and user experience
QAT Global Creative Services delivered on our promise and developed a dynamic WordPress website that is simple to navigate and has a professional yet welcoming design. We provided the client with a web design that is mobile-friendly, visually appealing, and contains valuable content optimized for search engines. The design conveys to potential local clients that Thurman Psychological LLC is professional and reliable.
The design included an updated color palette, fresh new content pertaining to each service offering, simple navigation, a contact form, and google location mapping. It also includes online fillable PDF forms for clients to easily fill out before arriving to their appointment. This feature aims to streamline the appointment/form processes and allow clients to be fully prepared for their appointment.
Central to the new design from QAT Global Creative Services is a robust Content Management System (CMS) that will allow Thurman Psychological to easily make changes to the website moving forward. The CMS allows for as many pages as necessary, making it easy to update and add additional services, if necessary, in the future.
Working in conjunction with Thurman Psychological, QAT Global provided two design concepts and several color palettes based on the needs that were discussed. Once a design and color palette were approved, QAT Global prepared the initial design and content setup. Our team worked closely with the client to ensure all content developed was accurate and made adjustments where needed before going live. Given the flexibility of WordPress and the Avada Theme, once we complete our review of the website, the copy can be added to or changed as needed, even by the client.
Enhanced Website Graphics and Functionality
- The custom website is designed to tailor to both the prospective and current client, with minimum clicks to get where they are trying to go.
- QAT Global updated all website content that was provided, both new and from the old website, and created menu items based on navigation layout.
- High-resolution images and custom graphics were added based on the intended audience to make the website more appealing to the user.
- Setup meta description, keywords, and page titles to help with SEO.